Friday, December 28, 2012

The new Mares Nest!

Well, here I am, a little bit of a new address............
 

I tried a variety of things to get more picture space, and alas, no luck at all.  Or perhaps I am just not technically coordinated enough to figure out my cell phone from my Kindle... or something.
Now to get on with blogging!
My big news, is that the semester is over, and. drum roll......................
pppppdddddddddddddddddddddddd
I got an A in algebra!!!  ME!  seriously.  An A.
and then after waiting not so patiently for my meteorology grade, my lovely (not) professor finally posted them YESTERDAY and I got a B+
Whew!  I kept my honor status!  oh, did I forget to mention that I got into PTK, the honor society?
that was a pretty casual way to introduce that into my blog life.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mare! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You've worked hard and were rewarded with good grades and the honor society, too! I'm so happy for you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Mare! That's awesome!

    And with that, a new year and a new blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete