Saturday, February 2, 2013

Spring Fever at it's worst!


 A few weekends ago, the big guy and I attended a camper show and ordered a brand new camper!  Hold on a minute, I need to get my butt back on my seat, these involuntary happy dances that overwhelm me when I think about OUR NEW CAMPER!!! We have been talking about moving on from our "sleeps 8 pop up camper" since we are basically empty nesters at this point.  Plus, there is very little set up with a hard side camper and the awning is easy to set up too!  This one comes with a refrigerator AND a freezer! Well, the pop up had a fridge too, but in reality it was a bit tough to reach it, since it was so low.  Usually a person (moi) had to sort of lay down on the floor and curve around the edge of it to see what was in the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.  Usually there was something icky in the way back by the time we were done camping... green hot dogs, gray cheese....  why was it never a misplaced Hershey bar?  Now we get to go look through thrift shops, ( my favorite place to shop) to find small pots and baking sheets for the little stove and oven too!  Spring fever is hitting hard at the Green house.  Very very hard.
Perhaps I can bury myself in my studies and get my mind of of a certain really cool camper...
On that note, my only class this semester is "Using and Understanding Mathematics, A Quantitative Reasoning Approach"
now doesn't THAT sound like fun?
yeah, right.  I'll let you know!

1 comment:

  1. Camping AND a marvelous math class??? Oh, my gosh, you live a blessed life!

    ReplyDelete