Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Busy times

These were taken two weeks ago at St Anthony's.
Just look at all that snow.

I hiked back to the woods and down to the grotto.
I did get stuck in the snow several times.  But I think I had it better than the deer whose
tracks I saw.  Their tiny little hooves went all the way down to the ground, and the snow was a good 3 feet deep in many places.

How ethereal Mary looks.
 
 I always want to wrap her in a blanket when I come here with snow all around.
 
 
This is a pond made by damming up the little stream that goes down to the Rib River.
It's a bit hard to see, but those are deer tracks leading out to a little open area for drinking.
There are other animal tracks following the deer there.

 
I didn't take many pictures of Easter, darn it.  I meant to because Miss V and I had
lots of fun fixing and decorating.
 

 
But here is a picture of last years deviled chick eggs.
 

I do think spring is on the way.  I'm going to be so confident in this fact that I'm putting my winter coats... well not actually away, but at least BEHIND the spring jackets.


No comments:

Post a Comment