Saturday, June 21, 2014

A foggy wet June

It's been pretty damp, foggy, windy, and wet in our part of the Wisconsin world so far this "summer"
When it's not actually raining or drizzling I've been attempting to win back
the yardens from last summers tornado.
Some progress has indeed been made. 
When it's too unfriendly to be outside I've been attempting catch up in my
Sewing Room Of Happiness
Lots of mending and fixing, and projects that have been promised

A Kindle case for Miss V.  

A table runner request from a friend.
Zeller was so very helpful that night.
 
The beginnings of a baby quilt
 

 
The top is finished, and I'm pretty pleased with it.
 
 
Some blueberry lemonade to stay hydrated.

And that's it for the moment, but as it's too foggy to even see across the road today, there will probably be more time spent in my
Sewing Room Of Happiness
today also.
(I usually say it in a radio personality voice)


No comments:

Post a Comment